Mobil DTE 22 Ultra
Mobil DTE™ 20 Ultra Series
Mobil DTE™ 20 Ultra Series oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils with extended oil life capabilities and have demonstrated up to 2 times longer oil drain intervals versus similar competitive oils
Mobil DTE™ 20 Ultra Series
Mobil DTE™ 20 Ultra Series oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils with extended oil life capabilities and have demonstrated up to 2 times longer oil drain intervals versus similar competitive oils (*).
They meet the stringent requirements of hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. The products exhibit outstanding oxidation and thermal stability allowing long oil life and minimized deposit formation in harsh conditions and with severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps. The keep clean performance protects critical hydraulic system components from malfunction, such as tight tolerance servo and proportional valves found in many modern hydraulic systems.
These products met the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, allowing use of a single product with excellent performance characteristics.
(*) with a viscosity index around 100 and a zinc-based anti-wear system – meeting at least ISO 11158 (L-HM) and/or DIN 51524-2 (HLP type) requirements.
Outstanding Keep Clean Performance:
– Reduced system deposits and sludge to help protect equipment and extend equipment life, reduce maintenance costs and improve total system performance
Enhanced Anti-wear Performance:
– Meets or exceeds major pump manufacturer requirements, helps extend component life
Exceptional Thermal and Oxidation Stability:
– Helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction even under harsh operating conditions and high power density
Enhanced Corrosion Protection:
– Helps ensure protection with a wide variety of component metallurgy
– Protects systems from small and large quantities of water and helps extending filter life
– Maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals
• Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up or where sludge and deposits form with conventional products
• Hydraulic systems requiring a high load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection, and when thin oil-film corrosion protection is an asset
• Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
• Systems containing gears and bearings
• Machines employing a wide range of components using various metallurgy